Axis Pharmacy Northwest has developed our Vet QuickStart Program™ (the program) in response to the results of in-depth interviews—conducted with our veterinarian clients by an independent third party—and our desire to best serve our clients. This program makes no claims, warranties, nor guarantees of any kind.
The program represents our best efforts and most common deliverables:
- 24-hour turnaround time for new prescriptions in most cases – while we make every effort to deliver a 24-hour turnaround, some compounds require extra time to source and produce.
- Expedited shipping upon request – we are almost always able to provide expedited shipping for an extra charge.
- Veterinary specialty with real-time answers – Our Pharmacists specialize in veterinary compounding prescriptions; hence, we are usually able to answer technical questions immediately without needing to take extra time to research the answer.
- You always have access to a pharmacist M-F during business hours – while this is usually true, there are some periods of heavy demand when we may not be able to respond in real-time.
- Pick up available on evenings and Saturdays – This is almost always true. In rare circumstances, due to an internal or external emergency situation, Axis Pharmacy Northwest may be forced to close in the evening or on a Saturday.
- Convenient MLT location off of I-5 – We are conveniently located at 24555 Van Ry Blvd, # A-2, Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043. This location is only a few minutes from I-5 off exit 177.
- Free shipping always available – We do not charge customers for shipping standard mail.
- Savings from loyalty and referral programs – We offer these programs for all of our valued pet owner customers. Savings vary based on customer purchases and referrals.
- Volume discounts on compounds where expiration dates allow – this is typically the case; however, there are some compounds that these discounts do not apply toward due to cost of raw materials and compounding requirements.
If you have any questions about our Vet QuickStart Program™, please contact us directly at 425-672-5820.