Our retail pharmacy offers prescription medications, diabetic supplies and other healthcare items at affordable prices.
Axis Pharmacy NW pharmacists are available for questions and counseling on all prescriptions to help ensure medication compliance.
Our retail pharmacy benefits include:
- Low-cost prescriptions
- Personal medication consultations
- Automated refills by telephone
- Most major medical carriers, Medicare Part B, Medicaid and third party prescription benefit plans accepted
- Multilingual staff
- Information and education about medications (compliance monitoring and drug interactions)
- Prescription delivery if needed
We make refilling easy
To quickly refill your prescription, call the pharmacy phone number on your prescription bottle label. Then choose the automated refill option.
What sets us apart?
We take a more personalized approach to treating such conditions and have a dedicated staff on hand to provide one-on-one care.
Our pharmacists are trained to provide expert support and work with your doctor on finding alternative treatments as needed. You’re paired with a dedicated patient care coordinator, who can help answer questions about your prescription and will work with your doctor on any prior authorizations, refills and renewals.