Your patients and clients are always our top priority
We are committed to the health of your patients and the success of your long term care facility. For more than a decade our team of dedicated professionals have provided a unique brand of personalized service tailored to specifically meet the needs of your business.
We pride ourselves on building each relationship independently and treating each client as if they were our only one.
We make it easy for you to take care of your patients pharmaceutical requirements. Whether quarterly in home reviews, customized delivery or personalized billing; our staff is here to help. AXIS Pharmacy Northwest also assists with adherence to all state and federal compliance standards. Our pharmacists are available 365 days per year, 24 hours a day for drug related questions.
Facilities We Serve:
- Assisted Living
- Adult Family Homes
- Mental Health Facilities
- Residential Care Apartment Complexes
- Community-Based Residential Complexes
Axis Pharmacy Long Term Care Services
FREE Bubble Packaging
We utilize specialized packaging known as “bubble packs” which can assist caregivers in the physician directed distribution of medications. There are multiple packaging options to choose from including our most popular DisPill, singles, weekly, monthly and strip packaging.
Delivery or Mailed Medications
We offer local service area delivery for your home’s security and convenience, saving you time, resources and financial investment. Delivery includes OTC (over the counter) medications. Delivery is available until 8:30 pm Monday through Friday. There is limited delivery on Saturday.
FREE Online DSHS Approved Continuing Education
For AXIS customers only. Keep all your certifications up to date. Request access to your continuing education account.
Additional Services and Capabilities.
- We accept all insurance plans including Group Health.
- AXIS Pharmacy Northwest will bill your insurance directly saving you time and energy.
- Provide monthly statements for residents and families.
- FREE 24 hour on-call pharmacist for consultations and questions.
- FREE MARs; (eMAR coming soon)
- In-house or house-call flu shot service.
- Pharmacist medication administration review available upon request.
Whatever your need, AXIS Pharmacy Northwest can formulate it for you.